CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We Have A Toddler!

Today I stood Ambria up to this train (it has handles for walking) and I was surprised at how much she loved it! She walked everywhere with it! She didn't even care where she was going she just kept on walking around. She went all the way around the couches in the living room 3 times and then into the kitchen and back and then in and out of my bedroom twice, she did that all without stopping once! She got mad when I tried to make her stop to eat. One time she fell and hit her head on the wall so I picked her up to comfort her and she got so mad until I put her back down so she could keep walking! I love it. She just has to figure out that she can do it without the train now!

2 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Anonymous

Way to go Ambria. She'll be walking before you know it. She is a little stinker for pulling the videos out. She looks a lot like Braydon in that picture I think. They are both so beautiful.

Kristin and Donnie

She is just too adorable!! I can't wait to watch her & Braydon Tuesday night!!!! =)

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo