I can't believe it has been 8 years already. The time really snuck up on us. We were talking about it today and we both agreed, we have had a very fun and busy 8 years and feel like we have a lot to show for it, especially memories. We have moved a lot. And made new friends and have had a lot of great experiences, which have really made the time go by even faster. We have two amazing kids and we have a lot of fun with them. I don't think there is anything that we would trade!
Jason and I were married on December 16, 2000. We were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple just this last year on March 25, 2008. It was such an amazing experience! And we take comfort in knowing that now our family will be together forever! So I guess that's eight down, and an eternity to go.!.! I'm so grateful for these 8 years and I look forward to another great year! Love ya babe!


7 yOUr twO cEnTs:
Shelly, am I blind??? I can't read what the red letters say. Hope you had a great anniversary. Love you guys.
No mom, you aren't blind, your eyes are just getting older ;) Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you guys got some time together. I love that Ambrias cute cheeks are in the picture. Just minding her own business. What a cutie.
Happy 8th Anniversary you two!! Lova ya'!
I could read it on my computer at work. It almost made me cry Shelly. I'm so happy that you guys are happy and you really do have a great family and have fun together. I think the picture is cute too.
Happy Anniversary guys!
And I'm really excited that Jason got to fly even though it was on your anniversary.
8 years! WOW..you guys have us beat by a few though. LOL. I love your dark hair!! I am so happy for you guys and miss ya. Your a great example to all of us:) CONGRATS!
Post a Comment