CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 22, 2008

A Blackhawk Christmas

We had Christmas at the Hangar today. It was fun. That's one thing I like about Jason's unit is they always do fun little family friendly activities. I think that's pretty rare in the Army. But anyways, here we are. Jason is working with Ambria walking. She walked all the way across the Hangar to greet Santa.
Pretty soon, she was walking with only one hand! Yay, Ambria! She's getting better and better every day.
Santa arrived on a fire truck. It was so fun. He came driving across the airfield and they had the siren going and everything. The kids loved it!

1 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Anonymous

Ambria looks so stinkin big in these pictures. She looks like she is walking really well.

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo