CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 1, 2008

The Call Family

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy I just thought this was funny.......

4 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Anonymous

Oh my gosh that is so cute. I love it.

Xander Man

You need to have scissors or something like the boys!!!Ambria is getting so grown up and adorable. Hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving? Got snow yet? j/k

Kristin and Donnie

I love the new page! That's right, I forgot Braydon's middle name is Dean... I think I already told you we almost named Kaleb that! =) And I can't believe Ambria is already 11 months old!!!! This family pic is SO cute!! Now you need to have it made into a sticker and put it on the back window of your Audi. ;) Haha! Jason would have a heartattack!! See you tomorrow afternoon!! Btw, I have only ONE final next week... we'll have to get together and do lunch! =)

Trav/Mia

That's so cute! How fun! Look how cute little Ambira is!

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo