CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

The kiddos got, or in Ambria's case, were forced to sit on Santa's lap. Granted she was cranky because it was nap time, but needless to say she didn't care for it too much. So I had to hurry and snap a picture. So fun!
Braydon got to see his friend Summer, who was visiting her family for Christmas. She is a girl in the ward who Braydon just loves. She went away to college and he was so sad.
Ambria was being so funny. She was just crawling all over the place. I had to chase her under tables and between people's chairs. And yes, there were people sitting in them. She was having a ball. Everyone loved her. All the cute young women in the ward took turns holding her. And she loved the attention. She is getting to be very sociable.

1 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Anonymous

I absolutely love these pictures. They are great. I love the one with Ambria on Santa's lap. You can tell she is getting ready to let out a scream. I love all of these pictures. I think this is the most pictures I've ever seen with Braydon with such a natural smile on his face. He is so stinkin cute in all of these pictures.

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo