
Tonight Braydon and I made a gingerbread house. It was a lot of fun. It was the first one that Braydon has done. He loved it! I let him decorate it and decide how it should look. I think he did a great job! Well done Braydon!!
Call Family Blog
Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo
3 yOUr twO cEnTs:
Oh my gosh Braydon, that is AWESOME!!! You did such a good job. Way to go. It looks great.
He did a GREAT job!! I noticed it on your kitchen table while I was over earlier. =) I'm so sorry... I remember you telling me Braydon had his first game today, and I forgot to ask you how it went?? Is he still loving it? You'll have to post some pics of him playing. =) I was thinking maybe we could plan the trip to see the lights at Callaway Gardens during the week... maybe Monday before Christmas. Does Jason get two weeks off? We'll talk more later! =) Have a great night!!! xoxo
How fun!! He did a great job! This is the first year my girls did a house too, and we will definatley do this again. It's a lot of fun, and it gets you into the Christmas spirit!
Post a Comment