CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve, Morning, and Day

On Christmas Eve Braydon got a Christmas book that was about him! It was so fun to watch his excitement as he read about his adventures with Santa. He loved it.
Braydon's new Christmas Jammies!
On Christmas Eve, Jason and I always get the kids new Jammies to wear to bed that night and they get to open it before bed. These are their cute new Jammies..

3 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Anonymous

Way cool jammies guys. They look really good.

Katie Webb

I just noticed in the first picture of Braydon, Jason is knocked out on the floor. :) Cute jammies. We didn't get Morgan any this year.

Xander Man

Mike loved the PJ's Braydon got...remember Brian's that one year! I am glad you guys had a good Christmas...hopefully next year we can all be together.

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo