CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Braydon immediatley said, "that's not really Santa!" Uuuuhhhhh, what, son?!?!?!@#@$#
We thought we would try the Santa thing again. She is screaming this time!
Braydon loves Santa, though! He told him that he wanted a Nerf Longshot Blaster.
But, he got a little plasitc bow and arrow. Way to deliver, Santa. Haha JK
Ambria got a little toy from Santa too. It made her feel better after crying at the scary guy in red!

1 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Katie Webb

I can't believe she's walking. I just can't picture Morgan walking. Hopefully she will soon. I'm not sure exactly how Clint taught her to drink that CarpriSun, but it only took a couple of minutes. It was funny. I guess she just wanted it bad enough that she figured it out.

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo