CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ambria Walks, Sorta

We have been trying to work with Ambria on walking. She is getting so close! She started walking with this train she has.......she's doing so good! Won't be too long now......hopefully!

3 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Katie Webb

Holy Cow she's doing so great! I'm so proud of her! And yay, she has her cast off! What a cutie!

Shelly

Actually she is still supposed to have her cast on. Jason took it off of her for a little bit. She gets it off Tuesday anyways. I am sure that its healed. She uses it just like normal and its not swollen anymore. Can't wait to get it off for good....

Anonymous

Wow, she really is getting good isn't she. That is amazing. I'm so excited for her.

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo