10 years ago
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Call Family Blog
Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo


5 yOUr twO cEnTs:
Yes, Braydon does look quite handsome! We haven't attempted this yet, but hopefully soon. Hey, how's Sadie? I haven't heard anything about her for a while.
These are great pictures Shelly. You guys look great! Merry Christmas.
You guys all look awesome! These pictures make me miss you guys so much!!!
Wow, Braydon looks so handsome and like he's grown so much!! What a stud! Family pictures are so tricky
You needed to fly me in!!! JK. They turned out good though...I hate doing timer shots with me and Mike.
Post a Comment