CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

More Bathroom Fun

I snapped a few shots last night while she was in the bath. I didn't have any bathtime photos. She loves taking baths. If you look closely you can see that the walls all around the bathtub are dripping wet, and so was the floor! She just splashes so much. It's getting to where I am thinking about wearing a bathing suit to bathe her because I get so wet anyways!

5 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Anonymous

Oh my gosh I love the bottom bath picture. It looks lilke she is totally loving it. It is a great picture.

The Calls

I remember her at the pool. She just loved the water and you could barely hold her because of how wild she got! these pics are so funny. and yes I did notice the water on the wall. it looks like my bathroom when the girls are done. they like to pretend they are mermaids! that should explain enough!

Katie Webb

How funny! I love that last picture!

Katie Webb

Clint says she's probably saying, "get out of the bathroom! I'm taking a bath!"

Anonymous

Oh my gosh that is funny Katie.

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo