CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Daddy's Girl

Just some fun new pictures we took this weekend. She is getting so big! She just loves her daddy! She also loves the Christmas Tree, she loves to take the ornaments off the tree and throw them on the floor. She is getting way good at standing up. She will pull herself up to anything......she just needs to get brave enough to take the plunge and just walk already!!!

2 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Katie Webb

I love the last picture! So sweet!

Anonymous

I do too. Thanks for posting so many new pictures. I was getting ready to come down there and smack someone. Good thing you told us you were having computer problems. :-)

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo