CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Of all the ones under there, he chose to open the smallest one first! Haha, I would have gone straight to the big ones.
He was excited to get this because he added it to his list at the last minute.
She was so funny with this Elmo. She wouldn't have anything to do with the other presents after seeing this one. She loved it. It was great!
It was the Christmas for Nerf this year! That was the big important thing that Braydon just had to have. He was dying for a Nerf Longshot Blaster. And Horray! He got one!
This was her first present. Once a little of the paper was off, it was enough to play with it so she didn't even bother with the rest of the paper. She loves to push the buttons on this little cell phone. Braydon had one exactly like it when he was her age.

2 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Kristin and Donnie

Oh my goodness!!! Santa brought all of our boys that same exact nerf gun!!!!! How funny!! I'm glad you all had a good Christmas!!!!

Anonymous

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas and the kids had fun. I love all of these pictures. I missed everyone so much on Christmas day. It really is so different when there are no kids to get up and see that Santa has been here.

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo