CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 29, 2008

The Anatomy Of A Flip

Here is Braydon showing off his MAD skills on the trampoline. It was a really nice sunny day here in Alabama, (yuck). I would kill for some snow. It was in the 70's I believe. Not even jacket weather, so we decided to go out back and play a little.

4 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Xander Man

I am jealous...70's???!!!! and SUN!!!

Anonymous

Why don't you come home for a week. You will be ready to go home to 70. We have so much snow I can't believe it. We got like 14 inches on Christmas day. These are awesome shots. Way to go Braydon!!

Katie Webb

Those are neat pictures. What a Stud!

The Calls

The kids are getting so big! Ambria is the cutest thing ever!!!! I just love her little face. And Braydon is getting really tall! I wonder if he will be taller than his dad like marshall is taller than Calvin?

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo