
Here are a few shots of the second grade
Christmas program. It was very cute and fun to watch!
He was cracking me up, because he was really trying to show off. He was cheeseballin' it so much. I was almost rolling on the floor laughing. He over exaggerated all the moves trying to do the best he can! It was great! I'm so proud of you, Braydon!!!
Call Family Blog
Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo
1 yOUr twO cEnTs:
Way to go Braydon. Wish I could have been there to see it. You are such a good singer and dancer. I have pictures of you performing for me and your mom in your living room. I'm so proud of you!!!
Post a Comment