CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Braydon's gifts from Santa. He said is was the best Christmas Ever! I think he might be a little biased...
Ambria's Christmas. She loved all her gifts. Once she saw the Elmo live though, we would try to give her something new to open and she would just push it away. All she wanted was to watch Elmo. It was fun!
One of Jason's gifts. He got some Oakley Sunglasses, a watch, this xbox game, and some new slippers.
His game came in this box. I didn't want him to guess what it was!
I got a Cricut Expression! Yeah. I wanted one of these for a long time! Thanks baby!

2 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Anonymous

How fun Shelly. You are going to have a lot of fun with that. Good lookin t-shirts you guys have on. Way to fool Jason. Too bad it wasn't a box of diapers. :-) It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Xander Man

I feel like a slacker I didn't take any pictures of us!! I have no idea what a Cricut is? Sounds like something cool though! You must have been a good girl this year..lol.

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo