10 years ago
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Updates
So we are having technical difficulties with our computer. It's acting really funny when I try to put my SD card in I get kicked off the internet, don't know why. (If anyone might know, please share) But anyways we are having to use our OLD laptop and its really slow and annoying and the letter C is missing, but I have figured out to still make it work....ha ha. This laptop doesn't even have an SD slot so it's really a pain to upload pictures on here, so that's why I haven't posted pics. But nothing new has happened anyways, just same 'ol, same 'ol. Ambria turned 11 months on tuesday. One more month till 1!! She gets her cast off this coming tuesday....thank goodness for that!!!! She has figured out how to take it off herself, I went into her bedroom to get her after a nap and she had completely torn it off her arm! I wish I had gotten a picture of it. We have had to rewrap it quite a few times actually. I can't wait to be rid of it. Dressing her is such a pain, it's hard to get long sleeves on her (hopefully I haven't ruined all her clothes by stretching them out.) Braydon is still doing good in school and basketball. On the 19th they are having a little Christmas program at school, I can't wait to see it. Jason has been sick, but thriving, sorta (It's amazing how our big strong men can turn into babies when they are sick, hmmm......haha JK). He hasn't flown a whole lot lately, his flights keep getting cancelled due to weather, but hopefully it will get better.
We are all so excited about Christmas. I just LOVE this time of year. It is kinda bitter sweet however, because we won't be with any of our family this year. But we are making the best of it, Santa will still come and Christmas will still go on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Call Family Blog
Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo


3 yOUr twO cEnTs:
Bummer about the computer. Maybe you should get an antivirus and run it to see if your computer has a virus. Just a thought. I hate computer problems. It is good to hear from you though. I too am excited for Christmas. I am staying home for the first time in three years. AAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH. It will be very lonely and very different. Hopefully Marshall and Jenny will come up. I do love this time of year though. Only 19 days and a wake up newbie. :-)
That stinks about your computer! I hate computers sometimes! I can't believe ambria can take her cast off! I totally know what you mean about our strong men becoming babies. Before I came to Korea Clint managed to do his own laundry and keep the apartment clean and take out the trash, however, now that I'm here, he's just too busy! And its 10 times worse when he's sick :) Silly boys! Can you believe how big are girls are? Morgan will be one in 4 days!!!
My computer crashed to. And I don't think I'll be able to get all the pics back. I have downloaded so many pics of my grandma's old pictures and I have a slide show I was working on for her birthday which is at the end of this month....yah so I know how stressful that is...I'm freaking out bad!!!! That is so funny that Ambria can take off her cast??? She is so amazing. She gets around alot and seems like she is older than one. Braydon was like that to! So Independant these children! Ellie won't do anything unless it is her idea! So we have to be creative to make her think it is her idea...yah we can be clever sometimes...amazingly enough. amazingly??? is that a word? Oh well if it isn't I made it up, feel free to use it, ha ha! Love you guys!
Post a Comment