CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Showers Are Fun

Ambria loves to take showers with daddy. She was being really funny today, so I grabbed the camera.

3 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Anonymous

Oh my gosh, I love this. She is so stinkin cute. Jason you are too funny.

Katie Webb

That is so cute! I love it. I'm glad to see you aren't in your pajamas Jason. But I bet you put them on as soon as you got out :)

Kristin and Donnie

Awh... she's the CUTEST!!! Showers with Daddy are SOOOO fun!!!!! We hope you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS tomorrow!!!!!! xoxo

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo