CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Class Christmas Party

Today Braydon's class had a Christmas Party. I went to help out and to bring some little goodies for the kiddies. It was so fun so see Braydon in his "school environment". They got pizza and soda and cupcakes and ice cream sandwiches. And they got to watch a Christmas cartoon, and every single one of them were just fixated on the movie. They were so good and cute. It was a lot of fun! I can't wait to see their Christmas Program tomorrow morning!

2 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Katie Webb

wow, thats a lot of junk food for a bunch of 7 year olds! I bet they loved every second of it!

Anonymous

we never got parties like that when I was in school. How lucky. Is his eyebrow growing back. You are so very, very cute Braydon!!!

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo