10 years ago
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
First Crush
So, last night Braydon admitted to us that he has a crush on a girl in his class at school! He was talking about a girl named Abby, and Jason asked, "who is Abby?" and Braydon told us that she is in his class and she told him that she has a crush on him and asked if he had a crush on her too. So I said "What did you tell her?" and he said that he told her yes. Jason's and my jaws just dropped. We just looked at eachother and didn't even know what to say. Because up until now anytime we talked about girls or anything he would get so embarrassed and get upset, so you can imagine our shock when he openly admitted that he thinks she's cute and likes her! Jason and I were so surprised. It was a proud day for us!! Way to go Braydon!!
Labels:
Braydon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Call Family Blog
Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo


4 yOUr twO cEnTs:
He is going to break alot of girls hearts! I am going tell Mike about this and he isn't going to believe it. What a stud.
OOOOOOO, Braydon and Abby sittin in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!
I remember him getting mad when you guys were here in March and we were at Chuckee Cheese and he was playing with that little girl and someone teased him about liking her and he got so mad. That is funny. He is growing up.
Yah you say your proud now, but that opens a whole new phase! Look girls a call boy is on the loose! tee hee
Post a Comment