CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What? How??

Ambria thinks she's a little monkey. I couldn't keep her out of there. Who needs toys....we have chairs!!

5 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Xander Man

What are you going to do with her! She is all over...even with a broken arm! I love her smile she is so cute and such a happy baby.

Xander Man

I love your backdrop by the way..super cute!

Benjamin and Jennie

hope you dont mind we tracked you down through Katie's blog. we wanted to how your family was growing:) Ambria looks like a sweetie just like braydon

Anonymous

Oh my gosh!! What are you going to do with her. Have you heard anything from the doctor about her bones yet? She is absolutley amazing. She smiles like she is supposed to be climbing through a chair like that. What a cutie petutie.

Anonymous

Can I just tell you again how much I love these pictures. She is such a trooper. She doesn't let anything slow her down or get in her way. She is going to be very strong willed. I love these pictures.

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo