
Yesterday was Ambria's first birthday. We had a little celebration with just the family. It was fun. But I sure wish the rest of our family and friends could have celebrated with us. I can't believe a year has gone by already. Our little baby girl is finally one. We were hoping she would have started walking by her birthday, but no such luck. She will walk holding onto things, and she even took 2 steps by herself yesterday trying to get to the couch to get some popcorn. So she will hopefully take off soon. It has been such a fun year with Bria. She has gone on 2 trips to Utah and even had some family come to visit here. She has grown so much and even though we have only had her one year, we can't imagine our lives without her! She fits right in to our family and she is definatley the apple of her daddy's eye too! She has him so wrapped around her little finger. She is so much fun and has a sweet little personality. She LOVES to snuggle and give hugs and kisses. She loves it when we smooch on her and love her tight. She loves to snuggle with her little babies. And she loves to be outside and see the dog. Hope you had a great birthday baby Bria!! We love you!
Call Family Blog
Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo
3 yOUr twO cEnTs:
I can't beleive it's been a year either! I feel like we were just back in Utah seeing her. She is super special and gorgeous like you guys! Wish we could have been there...we are planning on April just need dates so we can set in stone!!
I can not believe it has been a year either. I do believe it was the fastest year yet. She is so beautiful. I love it that she is such a snuggler.
Happy Birthday, Ambria!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment