10 years ago
Friday, January 23, 2009
Root Beer And Dr. Pepper
Why is it that when you go to a restaurant and ask if they have Root Beer, they always say, "No, but we have Dr Pepper." This happens just about every time we go out and Jason tries to order Root Beer. I just think this is hilarious. In what way is root beer, at all, like Dr Pepper??? How did they become related? I don't get it. Just a thought!
Labels:
ramblings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Call Family Blog
Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo


4 yOUr twO cEnTs:
You would be proud to know that Mike is Dr. Pepper free for about 7days now!!!!
That is an excellent thought Shelly. I have no idea why they would think that root beer has any relation to Dr. Pepper. They aren't even close.
I don't know. I remember that being a big thing in AL. Maybe its just a southern thing?
I would guess, that it's because it's not coke/pepsi...which if you wanted you would ask for, or a lemon limeish soda etc.. it's the "other" dark soda ? Who knows...I always thought it was weird too.
Post a Comment