Ambria has finally decided that she can walk. She has been toying with it for a while, taking steps and may be sometimes walking across the room, but today she just suddenly stood up and won't sit back down. I was in my room with the door closed, but not latched today and I looked up because the door had opened and to my astonishment Ambria was standing there. She pushed the door opened and then continued to walk all the way over to my bed, turned around and walked out. I was so amazed! She is so good at it. She literally walked around the entire house tonight. So far this is the best video we have gotten. I'll post more later, but she is getting so big! I am so proud of her and way excited!! GO AMBRIA!!
10 years ago


5 yOUr twO cEnTs:
OH MY GOSH!!!! THAT IS SO COOL!!! Go Ambria. What a big girl. She does it very well.
What do you mean FINALLY? Morgan isn't even attempting it yet! She won't even stand up by herself. I can't believe Ambria is walking! She's such a smart baby! I think Morgan takes after the Webb's cause Clint says him and his sisters reached all of their milestones late.
Yeah! She looks so cute walking around! Soon she'll be running, hahaha.
hey its been a long time. Your kids are so cute. You guys seem so happy. I got married in November at the Bountiful temple. i hope we can keep in touch. I got your site from Katie, so I hope I will hear from you soon....
That is so cute! She has her hand waving around and sucking on those fingers...she's multi tasking!!!
Post a Comment