CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

My First Cricut Projects

I made this sign with vinyl letters that I made with my new cricut expression. It's so much fun. Don't look too closely or you will see all my mistakes.
I etched the glass on this picture frame for a wedding gift for some friends who got married on Saturday. I was really proud of myself, but again, don't look too closely there are a lot of little mistakes. It's really fun thinking of new things I can make.

6 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Anonymous

That is so cool. I didn't know you could etch glass with that machine. That is so totally cool. You could make lots of really nice gifts. You go girl!!

Katie Webb

Thats awesome. I didn't know those machines could etch glass. I love it. Now I want one! Hey, Morgan has started making these cute little faces that look JUST like Braydon! So cute, but makes me miss him horrilby :(

Shelly

Well, the actual machine doesn't etch glass, I bought some glass etching cream, I used the cricut to make the custom stencil. It's super easy and SOO fun! I really think you would love it Katie.

Kristin and Donnie

I was wondering what a cricut was... had no clue! Now I may have to come check it out!! Leiah just put some words on her living room wall that she'd bought from Kohl's, and I told her I'd been looking for something like that too. I LOVE your door... very creative!!! What a GREAT reminder we ALL could use!! =)

Kristin and Donnie

By the way... I just noticed you changed your photo to the one from New Year's Eve too! LOVE it!!!! =)

Xander Man

I would go crazy with one of those! Mike would have tons of vinyl lettering and pictures on the walls..EVERYWHERE! Super cute and wish I had one now. You lucky girl!

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo