CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Party Girl

Here are a few pics of her little party. We just did a little family celebration. She had some balloons and some presents and cupcakes. It was fun. She had no idea what was going on, but we had a good time.

3 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Xander Man

I love it her shirt matches her bday cake!

Anonymous

Happy birthday baby girl. Grandma blew your first birthday. Please don't hold it against me. I'm really, really sorry. I totally didn't remember Morgan's either. I hope you had a good time at your party. You have great parents and I'm sure they made it great. Love you.

M C

Happy Belated birthday little girl!! I cannot believe you are one years old allready, my godness! Lots of kisses and hugs from Aunt Mia and cousins Meg, Ashley and Landon.

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo