10 years ago
Thursday, January 15, 2009
What To Read
I have decide I want a new book to read. I feel like I need something more fullfilling to fill my spare time. Any book enthusiasts out there? I really don't know of any good books, since I haven't really read any in a long time......so I was wondering if there are any suggestions of a good one?
Labels:
ramblings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Call Family Blog
Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo


6 yOUr twO cEnTs:
Oh boy Shelly, I have a HUGE list of books you could read. First of all, Twilight, if you want a romantic/exciting series. Or if you want to read something with a little religion there is Children of the Promise, The Kingdom and the Crown, Work and the Glory. If you want something that isn't a series or a love story or religious you could read My Sister's Keeper (I haven't read it yet, but have heard great things about it). I could go on and on! If you want other great ideas go to this blog http://jeanettesbooks.blogspot.com/ she does lots of book reviews. Happy Reading!
Yeah, I was gonna say Twilight too. I haven't read it, but I really want to. I heard it is very good and grabs you start to finish. It's been years since I last read a good book also..
Twilight...they are a good and easy read!! You have to know what all the hype is about. Also any books by Nicholas Sparks or Mary Higgins Clark are good easy reads if you like romance, mystery novels. They are my favorite authors.
Ha ha....I wasn't going to suggest twilight because i figured it would be mentioned at least twice! But Katie's blog has a huge book list of books she has read. But right now I succomed to the hype and I am reading twilight....grrrrr I gave in. Anyway, the next one I'm going to read is the 5 love languages or something like that? it is on katie's blog cause she read it and my sis is reading it right now and they also have one for kids to. So I thought I'd give that a whirl next.
go to goodreads and they have lists of book by genera(sp?) I have found tons of books I want to read there. You can sign up and keep track. If you do...let me know. Heatherswakefield (at) gmail
Hey Shelly - Hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog. I found it off Kristin's. I'm also a member of goodreads and have over 100 books that i want or have read. They are all types of books. You can also find all kinds of books there. If you join - add me cheflaura (at) gmail. Looks like you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment