CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Look Familiar?

No, this is not just a walk down memory lane of an older post.....this is new. Her little arm is broken AGAIN! The poor little girl. It's the same arm (her left one), but a different bone. She was playing with Braydon on the bed, he was tickling her and playing around. And he looked at Jason to tell him something and Ambria headed straight for the edge trying to reach for something on the end table and down she went. She landed on her back with her arm bent underneath her. She broke her elbow. I feel so bad. I wish I could have gotten there in time to catch her. I was standing at the end of the bed, but couldn't get there fast enough. I was sobbing the whole time at the hospital. This happened on Friday night, but I have been too upset about it to post these pictures. This poor little girl has had 3 broken bones in her short one year of life. The doctors did a bunch of tests to see if there is something wrong and why she keeps breaking bones so easily, but for now we are SSOOOOO extremely careful with her now, we don't want her to have to go through this anymore........
Jason caught her in her crib sleeping like this..I thought it was funny because she has her leg up and she's just kickin' back and has her bottle propped against her cast.......(she was almost totally off the bottle, but now wants it for comfort since her arm brake. Plus I got her some stuff that has lots of calcium in it to hopefully make her bones stronger.)

4 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Anonymous

I'm so sorry. It is hard for parents to see their children suffer. Especially when they are in the emergency room. I hope that if there is something wrong the doctors find it so that it can start to be corrected. Poor baby. She looks comfy in her bed though. :-)

Katie Webb

That is so crazy! Poor baby! Hopefully they'll be able to figure out whats wrong, if anything. I think my mom's sister used to break bones really easily too.

Xander Man

We feel for ya, glad she is doing better. I wish I could sleep like that:)

M C

Oh, it just breaks my heart to hear this! Poor little girl!! I love this picture of her. She seems to have it all figured out. What a cool chick!

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo