CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Playtime

Ambria was swinging like a big girl. This was a few days before her accident. I just love these pictures.

4 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Anonymous

Wow, she looks like such a big girl.

Katie Webb

holy cow! what a big girl! I can't believe that. Are those Jason boots I see underneath her? We miss you guys SO MUCH!!

Shelly

Yes it is Jason's boots and if you'll notice, he's not in his pajamas!! HAHA

Xander Man

She is so stinking cute!!!! She looks so happy! I want one! LOL
mike

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo