CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ambria's Little Pet

Ambria loves our dog. She always gets so excited whenever she sees her outside. The second we go to the door, Ambria will start yelling at her. It's really funny. We thought this was too funny, Ambria just stood herself up to the dog and started giving her hugs. It's cool because Sadie will just sit there and let Ambria do anything. She is very gentle with the baby, it's like she knows that she's fragile and she knows the limits.

5 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Katie Webb

Aw, so precious. Has Sadie knocked Ambria out with that tail of hers yet? :)

Anonymous

Oh my gosh, how cute is that? It is so sweet.

Anonymous

Shelly, I love your background. I can read it and everything. :-)

Xander Man

That is sweet, but than again dogs are amazing! I miss Sadie. I am going to go give my dog kisses now!

malrfrederick

Hey I found your blog, I hope that's ok. Your blog is cute! All of your pics on here are cute! It was great being able to get to know you better at the cooking club, and you have cute home. Thanks!

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo