
This weekend was my good friend Jessica's birthday! Happy birthday Jess! They live in Nashville and we all met in Birmingham for some fun girl time. We ate at some really cool restaurants and saw a movie and stayed up way too late at the hotel talking. And then did some shopping....so fun.

Here is me, Jessica, Beth, and Lori...

Beth and Sarah. We ate dinner at this realy neat restaurant called 26....(don't know what the name means). It was really cool inside. And actually the bathroom was my favorite part, cause you got to go through beaded cutains to get there and then they weren't labeled Men or Women, and yes to answer your question......I guessed wrong. But then the other bathrooms were behind sliding doors that I thought were closets at first and there was just a little toilet and a troth like thing to wash your hands...so weird, but awesome! I wish I had gotten a pic of the bathroom.

Me and Lori. Thanks for a great weekend girls.........love ya, had a blast!
I got home Sunday night around 8 pm. I thought Ambria would be excited to see me cause she has never really been away from me that long before, so I was expected this great reunion with hugs and stuff. But instead I came in and she saw me and just froze midstep and looked away. She wouldn't even look at me. She was MAD at me! She held her hands and stuck out her bottom lip and looked down and wouldn't come to me. I couldn't believe it. She would sometimes peek at me from the corner of her eye, but she had to warm up to coming to hug me. It was crazy. I must have really broke her little heart. Eventually I got her and then she wouldn't let me put her down until we put her in bed.......pppooooorrr girl!
Call Family Blog
Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo
4 yOUr twO cEnTs:
What a fun getaway!!!!! I need one of those!
yay. fun fun! i keep hearing stories about the bathroom...man, too bad i ddn't need to go! i was to busy looking at the cool water thingys! haha
so glad you came, it was lots of fun!
oh, and ambria...do not be mad at your mommy!
I love that little expression that she does and the way she holds her hands. The picture of her on Santa's lap is that face that you are talking about. Poor baby probably thought you were never coming back. It sounds like you had a good time. You deserve it. I'm glad you got to go. Did Jason watch the chillins?
LUCKY!!! Sounds like you had a fun time...girl getaways are always the best. Looks like you guys have alot of good friends! We are getting excited to plan a trip out there ASAP!
Post a Comment