CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tiger Pride

Today was Braydon's last basketball game. Of course, they won! 22 to 12. Go Tigers!! Braydon really loved playing basketball, it was a lot of fun for him. It was a really fun season. I love going and watching and cheering for his team. Ambria sure gets into it, too. She yells and claps, so cute.
Way to go Braydon! (He is #29)

5 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Anonymous

Way to go Braydon!!! Grandpa and Grandma are so proud of you. You are such a good player. Grandma noticed that your eyebrow grew back to. WAHOO!!! We love you!!

Xander Man

Hoorah for Braydon. I bet Jason loves that he likes basketball..he got those genes heh?

Anonymous

i can not believe how tall and big her is!!!

go braydon!

M C

Way to go Braydon!! He has grown so much since we last saw him! My gosh!!

Anonymous

Braydon, I love the pictures of you playing basketball. It looks like you were born to play. Did you forget to mail you letter to me? Love Grandma Joyce

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo