CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 20, 2009

If You're Good We Can Go To The Dentist!

So, Braydon and I had dentist appointments yesterday, ya know, routine cleaning, check up, that sort of thing. Well, who would have thought this was going to be an exciting event to remember. Braydon was CRACKING me up. I picked him up from school and the whole way to the dentists office he looked like he was about to jump out of his seat. and he did this the whole way there. It was quite entertaining, (who needs radio, right). So you all know that moment when you open the door to the dentist office and you get that gust of air and you can smell that dentist smell and it instantly brings back, usually painful (literally), memories and you just kind of cringe and shutter and maybe even get a little chill down your spine. Well at that moment I looked down at Braydon and he was grinning ear to ear. (I might have to look into what he had for breakfast and get me some....). Anyways, he had a perma-grin on his face and looked like a kid at a candy store. Me, I could not find the appeal myself. But I don't know, it's been a while since I was 7....hmm. So we are waiting in the waiting room for them to call us back and Braydon was LITERALLY bouncing in his seat. He could not contain himself. When he could not sit any longer he got up and bounced and skipped over to the water fountain and then bounced and skipped back. I WAS BESIDE MYSELF! No idea what to think of this, all I could do was laugh. So they finally called our names and then all what right in the world of Braydon. They cleaned his teeth and he was elated. I have no idea what we did to make this kid enjoy the dentist so much. it was like we had surprised him and taken him to six flags or disneyworld. I am not complaining, of course, just a little confused. BTW.........no cavities.

3 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Anonymous

I'm tellin you Shelly, you should start writing books. You are such a good story teller. I was laughing my head off. You could make some good bucks. I love reading your stories. Way to go Braydon for no cavaties.

Katie Webb

You are pretty funny Shelly! Remember when Braydon was a toddler and he couldn't stand having dirty hands? Maybe its like that. Maybe he can't stand having dirty teeth and so he loves the clean feeling after going to the dentist?

The Calls

I was going to say that to Katie, the fact that he was getting his teeth cleaned was probably so exciting for him

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo