
After much deliberation, thinking, sweat, and tears (no, not really) we finally decided on a new car seat for Bria. We looked at a lot of different ones in stores and on line and finally chose one. We opened up the box in the parking lot, stuffed the infant seat in the trunk and the new seat got it's maiden voyage that same night. She looks so small in this seat, where in the infant seat she had to curl her little legs in because they stuck out of the seat and against the car. I absolutly love having her facing forward now, it's great to be able to look back and see her. And she loves it too, she's constantly looking around and out the windows. She is growing up so fast.
Call Family Blog
Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo
4 yOUr twO cEnTs:
What kind did you decide on? It looks big and comfy. Hooray for growing and being able to face forward!!! I love these pictures. Thanks for posting them.
Awh... big girl!!!!
She really is growing up way to fast! It's so exciting but still kind of sad..
She is super, duper cute! Did I mention I can't wait to come visit!!!
Post a Comment