CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Free At Last

Happy cast off day to Ambria. She is finally free of that awful burden of lugging around a rediculously huge cast for a very little and petite one year old. It was great fun getting it off of her. I think I may have enjoyed it more than she. When they cut that old ugly stinky thing off i thought she would be happy but i didn't realize that, yes, she would be pretty sore. And not to mention that her cute little arm now has these terrible sores left behind from that hideous monstrocity that once resided on her arm. However the doctor saw it and acted as if he sees it all the time. Don't quite know how to take that.....is it that they wrap the wounds badly all the time, or is this just a normal result? At any rate, SHE IS FREE! Hooray. These are pics of her at daddy's work right after the great event, she seems so much happier. Although, at lunch today she got a fever, so she may be getting sick....this poor girl.

7 yOUr twO cEnTs:

malrfrederick

She looks like she is enjoying being cast free, but she just can't catch a break. Everyone is getting sick cause of this weather going back and forth from warm to cold.

The Calls

She is so precious! Ellie had a couple of soars but most of all just really dry skin. So yes it is normal. Yay Ambria, no more casts!!!

Katie Webb

Hooray for no more casts. Now stop being such a little monkey so you don't break any more bones!

jessica dukes

she is so sweet and i love the stylin' leggins!

Anonymous

It is normal. It is from little dirt particles getting in there and rubbing. Plus the dry skin is normal too. Travis had both when he got his case off when he was three. I had both when I got my cast off at 8. Have you noticed any difference in the way she walks since she doesn't have to compensate for the weight of the case now?

M C

It seems like everyone is getting sick! Poor little Ambria! I hope she's feeling better soon! I'm glad to hear her cast is off.

Xander Man

Yippeee! I am glad she has it off. Although she now has a good story to tell about her broken arms as a child..wish I had neat factor like that to share to people:)

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo