CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

AmBrIA's RanDoMnEsS

Here is what little Ambria has been up to lately. Putting any and ALL clothes she finds on her legs. She will just keep on layering until she can't possibly fit anymore. Once I even found her with about 4 swim diapers on, needless to say she couldn't walk to well.
She thinks she is SO computer savvy. I wonder how old she thinks she is in her mind?? We catch her here all the time, it's pretty funny. She will put her little hand on the mouse and "click".
More mischeif. We were all in the front yard one evening and we turn around and Ambria has wondered off, so we go around the house searching for her and this is where we found her. The little stinker! She loves the pool, and just decided to jump right in, clothes on and all. so now obviously we have to keep and even closer "eye" on her outside.

4 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Xander Man

Geez...she is a water girl! Maybe you have the next Olympic swimmer on your hands:)

The Calls

She loves mischief! She likes to explore to! I bet she will be way into fashion when she is like 4! She will be telling you what looks good on her and how to do her hair...Ellie does this! Are Ambria's eyes blue?

Anonymous

These pictures are great. I can't believe how much Ambria has grown. She really looks more like a toddler than a baby now. I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas.

grandma

M C

How funny!! What a little stinker, she totally cracks me up! What a sweet but busy little girl!

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo