CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

ProJecTs i HaVe BeeN wOrKiNg On

I made this chore chart for Braydon. The little peices with the chores will have velcro on them so we can take them off and on and move them around. Hopefully it will work out. I have been on a "cricut craze" lately and have been trying my hand at being creative. It's not working all that well, but these turned out ok, I think.
Scroll down for more new posts...............

3 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Xander Man

Shelly those are so so so good! The chore chart is adorable...all with the cricut? I love the color schemes. Way 2 go!

Katie Webb

So cute! You did a great job! I wish I could make stuff like that! splitcoaststampers.com has lots of cute card ideas if you're looking for some.

The Calls

Way cute Shelly! Can you make me a chore chart to? This is super cute! It looks like you have a blast with the cricut! I'm jealous. Wish we lived closer so we can have cricut parties!

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo