CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bird's Eye Veiw

I just thought these were pretty cool photos. Jason took these from the air while he was away this week. I believe this one is Atlanta, he said there was a big fair going on that they could see. This is Callaway Gardens beach. If you scroll down a ways, there are pics of us playing in the water and the sand, this is where we were.
This is the Atlanta airport from the sky. I just thought this was way cool to see this veiw. They had to fly right through the airport's airspace. If you look closely, you can see all the jets lined up at the terminals.......pretty neat.
This one is freakin' awesome. This is one of the missions they did while up in the "mountains". The soldiers are hooking themselves up to the rope and are gonna be lifted off the ground by the helicopter. I just thought this was a really cool veiwpoint.

0 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo