I love these pictures. Just thought I'd share. Ambria loves hats, shoes purses, any and everything girlie. We went to Target and she found these helmets and put it on her head.

After a bath she demands that we wrap her up like this, she likes to just walk around for a while all wrapped up like a burrito.

This was too cute! She is holding her little purse and pushing her stroller around. It was funny cause at one point she had the purse hanging on the handles of the stroller like I do with her diaper bag when I push her in her stroller. And lately she thinks it's hilarious to chase the poor dog around the house with the stroller..........what a little stinker!

Braydon wasn't feeling very good this weekend and Ambria just climbed up onto the couch to snuggle with "Bway-dawn".

This is a daily occurance here. She is ALWAYS pulling shoes out of my closet and walking around the house in them. I'm actually pretty amazed that she can walk around in the heels with no problems!!

Scroll down for 2 more posts........
Call Family Blog
Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo
2 yOUr twO cEnTs:
She is super cute! My son Hayden like my Highheels too... but they are dang cute so I could see why he would like them. He is 3...now if he were 5 yeah I wouldn't think that it isn't all that cute. I hope that you and your family are doing well! I think of you often!
Braydon really looks like he doesn't feel good. They are both so cute. Ambria has quite the personality.
Post a Comment