CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

BaTh TiMe & PoTTiEs!

The little stinker-winker. She loves bath time. She lays herself flat in the tub so the water is on her whole little body.
This is a new thing. (yes, I know her skirt is still on, I guess you can call this a dry-run, haha) She has been asking to go "potty!" So we put her on the potty and let her try. Yes, we take her pants and diaper off (unlike THIS pic) so she can actually try. I have no idea why they are on this time.
She thinks she is so big!
Scroll down for a few more new posts.........

1 yOUr twO cEnTs:

malrfrederick

I have been trying to get Alex to potty train, but he wants nothing to do with it, at all! I really think girls potty train so much faster and easier than boys! She is to cute!

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo