10 years ago
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
oDDs & eNDs
A few random pics.....Last saturday we went to Callaway Beach with our friends. It was a blast. The kids loved digging in the sand.
Not the best of pics, but whatever.
Labels:
Ambria,
Braydon,
Family,
randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Call Family Blog
Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo


4 yOUr twO cEnTs:
Ahhhh youare adorable in that picture! I love the sunglasses:) Smokin hot!
How funny, I thought he was sucking on chiclets? And is it just me or is Ambria's hair darker? They are both so cute!
HAHAHA!! Ok, so the picture is decieving i guess. he has CORN on his teeth. He was trying to be funny. But I guess I made it sound like those are his teeth, haha, Sorry!
Wait a minute... is that my REAR in the top left corner of the first photo of Ambria? I only noticed because I accidentally clicked on it and got the blown up version. Yikes!!! I LOVE the photo of B with the corn in his teeth... he's SUCH a character!! Hahaha!!
Post a Comment