CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Swim Time

I know I have been SO bad at this blogging thing lately, but here are some pics that are better late than never! We bought this little kiddie pool so our kiddies could cool off a bit from the hot humid weather out here. Braydon is a little big and he realizes this, but when you're hot.....you're HOT!! Ambria felt like the dog needed some sunblock from the hot hot sun!
My cute little girl!!! I love bathing suits on her!!

3 yOUr twO cEnTs:

grandma

Ambria is getting hair!!! She is so cute. She has changed so much since November it is amazing. Even her looks have changed. She gets more beautiful with every picture. I have been lamenting the fact that you hadn't updated your blog forever. When I saw your comment on Facebook I immediately came here to look at it. How much fun can one grandma have in a day. I love them all. I love the looks on Ambria's face in all of these pictures. The one of her sitting in the water is great. Braydon has changed too and is starting to look more like a young man than a boy. He is so handsome. I miss you guys so much. This totally made my day!! Thanks for posting new pictures. Where are you though. Oh, and the dog is black which attracts heat so I'm sure she probably needed some sunblock.

Katie Webb

What a cutie. She's looking so grown up!

Anonymous

Now, the picture of Ambria on the back of the bike with her helmet on really looks just like her mom at that age. Shelly took a while to get hair too!!
I have the MOST amazing, precious and awesome grandkids ever!!! I love all of you.

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo