CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bowling---Spoiler Alert, Braydon won!

Our bowling trip last week. Braydon is getting really good at this! We put the bumpers up for him, but he doesnt really ever hit them anyways. Braydon broke 100 both games, and both games he did better than me. The kid is getting so big, it's really hard to believe! Ambria was totally fascinated by the ball coming up out of the hole. It kept her occupied and happy for a long time!
This is Jason doing what he loves the best. Drinking his "giggity juice" also known as Monster Energy Drink. That boy has one of those just about everyday these days.
I just though this was a really funny picture of Ambria. I have no idea how I captured that look, but that is a "Dirty Bria"!
This is an awesome pic of the Braydster! He is such a good lookin kid!!

4 yOUr twO cEnTs:

grandma

Jason, those drinks are really bad for you. ;-) Just being the mom. :-)

grandma

Way to go Braydon!!!

Katie Webb

Good job Braydon! Bria learned those dirty looks from the best ;) I love that you caught it on camera. I have a hard time catching Morgan's silly faces.

Anonymous

Braydon-you bowl better than I do!!
Way to go. Keep up the good work.

I love the pic of Ambira. She looks more like her mom everyday.

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo