CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Baby Bria Is Not A Baby Anymore!

Yesterday, little baby Ambria went to Nursery at church for the very first time! I can't believe she is old enough for that already! She did so good in there too. She didn't really care that we weren't there at all. I am in the Primary presidency so I had to go down to nursery for a while and I got to peek on her for a little bit and it was so cute to see her sitting up to the little table eating her snack like a big girl. Jason went in and checked on her a few times, I think. He has a hard time letting go with her. She is DEF a daddy's little girl. She had a lot of fun in there though and it was really nice to not have to chase her around church anymore, since Jason and I both have callings during church. *An Update.......We got Ambria's results back from the Genetic Specialist. We had some of her DNA sent up to Seattle for testing for genetic diseases like Osteogenesis Imperfecta (brittle bone disease). Anyway, they tested her and she showed no mutations for either if the tests they ran. So that's good news! However they said there are other possibilities of things she may have, but they just dont have the technology to test for it right now, so they are gonna keep her DNA for a year or 2 and then run some more tests in a years time. But otherwise, Ambria is a healthy happy 18 month old. She is doing so many new things I can't even keep up anymore. The most recent things are: she flushed the toilet for the first time 2 days ago (I was really hoping that one would have waited a little longer) she can now climb into the bathtub and turn the water on, so I sometimes catch her in there soaking wet. (she can't plug the tub so it doesn't fill up) She can open the top drawers of everything so she reaches in there and takes everything out, her favorite is my toothbrush and makeup. She climbs up EVERYTHING. She likes to climb into her highchair all the time. She jumps on the trampoline and can go up the ladder and down the slide all by herself. She says so many new words and phrases and communicates really well. She hasn't had her 18 month check up yet, so I don't know her measurements but will update that when we do.

5 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Katie Webb

She can climb into her high chair? Holy cow that little girl is a MONKEY!! You should get it on video. Can you believe the girls are 18 months old? So crazy. Morgan hasn't been to nursery yet cause I haven't been to church in over 3 weeks. I hope she'll do well. I didn't know you were in the primary presidency. I am too. The second counselor. I can't wait to not have a kid on my lap all through primary. Of course in 3 months I'll have another one to tow around.

grandma

That is so cool. I'm glad that they didn't find anything wrong with her bones. She really is a monkey. The cutest monkey I've ever seen though.

The Robbins Family

That's so cute! She is gowing up too much too! She doesn't even know who we are! It's sad!!!! I miss you guys! I'm glad that she is a healthy baby! But hopefully they can find out whats wrong...

Xander Man

Ahhh that is too cute! We have some friends in our ward that their little girl just went into nursery too...between Mom or Dad they always get her out early:) I think it's funny but cute. That is great she is okay and healthy! Sure do miss you guys!!

M C

What?! Noooo, I can not believe she is in nursery! She's a year and a half allready, where did the time go? I bet she is loving being in nursery and having her own little friends! What a big girl.. I'm glad to hear that the test came back normal.

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo