CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

First Bikeride

We finally got a seat for the bike for Ambria to ride on. And Braydon got a new bike last week, so we can go on bike rides. Ambria LOVES it! She would sit in there all day and ride around if we let her.

3 yOUr twO cEnTs:

marqae

so so cute!!!!!!!! J looks so young in that pic.

Katie Webb

I want one of those seats so bad. People keep telling me they're so dangerous. But I think they're great!

M C

Cuuuute!! I love her little pink helmet! My kids loved their
bike seats too!

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo