10 years ago
Monday, June 15, 2009
Sleepy Heads
This was just too cute not to get a snapshot of. Ambria just climbed up on Jason's lap and fell right asleep. If you look closely you can see her chicken nugget still in her hand. She fell asleep before she finished eating it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Call Family Blog
Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo


7 yOUr twO cEnTs:
So sweet!
I LOVE these two pictures. How cute is that? I'm glad she is a daddy's girl. All daddy's need a daughter that adores them.
I love pictures like this! They are the best! I have a ton of my own with my kids and their daddy! So Cute!
That is so cute!
I love this. They even have their heads turned the same way,
Oh my she has grown alot it looks like it this picture! She is a QT!
That is too funny about the chicken nugget.. :) Cute pictures.
Post a Comment