CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

So we are officially a product of our environment. We were sitting in our lawn chairs, Jason is drinking a "root" beer...(it really is root beer), and the kids are in a little plastic pool in their underwear! What can I say, I have no excuses! But, just to clear some things up, our kids don't usually wear their underwear in the pool, they really do wear bathing suits, and we were in the backyard, not the front yard. haha
This was just too funny, I had to get a picture. Ambria had her little baby bum showing through her little undies! So funny!!
This was Braydon's brilliant idea to put the car in the pool. Okay so maybe we really ARE hillbillies!! Haha

5 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Katie Webb

How fun! I bet they had a blast! I think I need to go get me some IBC Root Beer now.

The Robbins Family

That is so cute!!! Braydon does come up with some good ideas!!! Ambria seemed to like the car in the pool...

Anonymous

Hillbillies!! I wasn't gonna say anything, but.....

Xander Man

You said it not me:) jk..although I couldn't argue because I know its been super hot down there. The fact Jason is still in his PJ's is a HOOT!

M C

This is funny, you crack me up!

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo