CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Under The Knife

Poor Jason had to have surgery today. Everything went well. This is his first time having surgery or even anestesia, but he did really good. He was a little nervous about it. He basically slept the entire day and is recovering so good! Here are a few pics of the day. This first one was pre-hacking.... Post hacking....
Ambria having some fun in the waiting room. She had so much energy, I had a hard time wrangling her in. But all things considered (there was NOTHING for her to do there and we were there for 7 hours) she did VERY well! Not a totally unpleasant experience.
First of all, I was VERY bored, so I was just snapping pictures. Second of all, I usually never post pictures of myself, so this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Haha. And as you can see, I am a very tired mommy today....

6 yOUr twO cEnTs:

The Fisher's

You should have called us! We would have taken Ambria for you - but I'm glad she was good! I can't imagine hanging out for 7 hours, geez. Glad that all is looking well - do you guys need anything - please call if you do :)

Katie Webb

Yuck, that is no fun! I'm glad everyone made it out alive!

grandma

Wow, 7 hours at the hospital would be trying on anyone. Glad she was mostly good for you. Glad the surgery went well. Glad it is over. Actually the hard part starts when Physical Therapy starts because it will really start hurting then. Hope all goes well and he has a totaly recovery. Love you guys.

Xander Man

Glad all went well. Hope he recovers fast for his sake:) Your gorgeous so you need to post MORE pictures, puh please!

M C

My gosh, what happened?! Why did he need surgery? Is he doing ok now? How long till he will be up on his feet again? Poor Jason, he doesn't look like himself at all!

The picture of Jason asleep looks alot like Trav to me..

Please tell Jason I said Hi, and that I'm glad the surgery went well. Hope he feels good real soon!

Katie Webb

I'm going home for 5 weeks! I can't wait. I wish you could have come too. There's still time, the wedding isn't til June 24th ;)

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo