10 years ago
Sunday, May 3, 2009
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
My brother Mike, his awesome wife, Amberly, my brother Dave's cute wife, Betsey and their beautiful little baby girl, Kamryn. My brother Brian, and his cute wife, Marqae, all came to Alabama last weekend to visit and see Braydon get baptised. It was so much fun! We had the best time. Hangin together, having dinner, and laughing ALOT! The guys built an awesome four wheeler track in the woods in our backyard, so pretty much we didn't see much of them for a couple days, but we had an amazing weekend! Thanks guys for taking the time and effort to visit! It meant SO much to us!! Love ya! XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Call Family Blog
Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo


2 yOUr twO cEnTs:
Miss ya!! I love your new songs..some goodies I have forgoten about:)
I am still mad we didn't get family pictures for you guys!! Why, Why did the boys have to play?
Post a Comment