CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

PLAYIN IN THE BLACKHAWK

Here are some photos of the Fam visiting the Hangar. Mike and Amberly posing in the blackhawk. It was kinda hard to get a "off guard" picture of them, they were ALWAYS ready for the picture. haha. But it's just cause they are so good lookin..... My younger brother Brian, who I decided is pretty much WAY smarter than me.
My awesome sister in law Betsey who made the trip without her hubby this time, but brought my ADORABLE little neice, Kamryn with her.
My other awesome sis in law, Marqae, Brian's wife. The kiddies just love Aunt Marqae.
Amber and Mike getting some flying lessons from Jason. So my husband is a pilot and I don't think I have ever even sat in the pilots seat. Hmmm, I just realized that.

2 yOUr twO cEnTs:

Katie Webb

I've never sat in the pilots seat either. I guess wives aren't privy to that sort of thing. I'd like a ride in one someday too, ya right! Looks like you guys had a good time!

Xander Man

That was so cool...It was super special and I can't stop telling everyone how cool it was. Who can say that they did what we did, huh?

Call Family Blog

Welcome to our family blog. We are using this mainly as a way to keep in touch with long lost family and friends. I decided that with everyone scattered to the winds that we could stay involved this way. xoxo